Friday 27 April 2012

april instagram challenges ~ week 3

for week 3 of my instagram photo challenges, i confess, i got a bit behind. daily life can get busy, as you know, but thankfully, i did catch up, so here i am to share!


#photoadayapril called for pics of flower, something i don't like, hair {first pic at top}, orange, something i drew, bottle, the last thing i bought and vegetable...

for #aprilfashion i took pics of flats {shoes}, belt, plaid, large ring, bow, polka dots, lip balm/chapstick and diamond...

holy grail beauty, toe nails, morning skincare, inside beauty cabinet, shades of autumn, sparkle and bronzer for #30daysofbeautyapril rounded up a fabulous week of pics.

hope you've enjoyed this picture journey with me so far! i'll be posting week 4 in a few days. i'll also be sharing what i decide to do for the month of may since there are a few other photo challenges i'm considering. i don't want to do more than 3, so i'll let you know!

please follow me on twitter for all my daily happenings {and don't be afraid to say hi!} and visit my tumblr for fashion, lifestyle and beauty that inspires me.

enjoy your weekend! :)


pics taken by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment